Thursday, May 24, 2007

We have a case worker!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, what a thrill! I had to leave the house for an hour because our listing agent wanted to show it to someone, and when I returned, I decided to call Angels' Haven Outreach to let them know that I had sent them Joe's birth certificate and our post placement agreement form. Well, when I asked more, I learned that they received one of our letters of reference finally today and assigned us a case worker!!! I nearly cried I was so excited! PROGRESS! They've mailed us another packet with her contact information, and we are supposed to give her a few days to review our file now that she has been assigned to us.

So, thanks to our fabulous friends for getting those letters of reference in! We couldn't have gotten this far without you... and that's the truth!

Now, time to have a fabulous, relaxing Memorial Day during which we will have a wonderful BBQ here at our place with some of our family. Good times, good times. Yippeeeee!!!!

No comments: