Here's a little update on where each of them are at in their miraculous little lives:
- Weighs 15 lbs 4 oz and is 25.5 inches tall
- Starter crawling 5 days ago and is really starting to get the hang of it
- Can stand incredibly well with a little help balancing (or all on her own if she's got the edge of her crib to hang on to!)
- Can keep herself entertained for relatively long bits of time (at least compared to Ezi!)
- Melts our hearts with her incredible smile and giggly, grunty laugh
- Sleeps through the night (and has 100% consistently since about 5 months old!)
- TOTALLY has her daddy wrapped around her itty bitty finger
- Is completely and utterly obsessed with my hair and plays with it (often jerking on it VERY hard) and twists it around her tiny fingers every chance she gets.
- Finds our dogs to be hilarious. If you want a nearly foul-proof way to get her laughing, allow Chloe (who is STILL obsessed with Livi) to pant and circle my feet while holding her and she'll giggle over and over again.
- Weighs 17 lbs 2 oz and is 17.25 inches tall
- Can get up on all fours but just doesn't seem to care about staying up there or moving forward yet
- A total attention hog... and doesn't like to play on his own
- Has the BEST laugh and is super ticklish... yes, I exploit this characteristic to hear that boy grunt and giggle!
- Has an incredible gummy smile that is now being graced with the beginnings of his FIRST tooth! (The bottom, left, front tooth)
- LOVES to jump... constantly. I don't think this boy cares about standing or walking one bit. He'll just hop and jump from one place to the other. Yep, he's our little kangaroo.
- ALSO sleep through the night and has since about 5 months old too... sleep training and a rigid schedule DEFINITELY worked for all four of us!
- Screams better than ANYONE I know
- Has JUST developed the CHEESIEST, biggest, and cutest grin ever... don't know where it came from, but he just started doing it on their birthday yesterday!
I have no idea how we had the incredible fortune of being blessed with such amazing, fun and loving cutie-pies, but we are so thankful for every day we have them. There are some trying times (read here: the flight home from Colorado) and more incredible moments than I could ever have imagined. Ezra Tewodros and Olivia Yodit - you have filled our lives with more love, fun, excitement and hope than we could ever have imagined. Thank you for allowing us the incredible honor of being your parents. We love you!